Tuesday 25 January 2011

Big white fluff

I have a bit of a problem at the moment. I keep trying to think about the future and plan n'stuff and it's like when you're in a plane, in the window seat (my favourite) and you climb or descend through some cloud. You go from blue sky....
Cloud Lines
to fluff.
[abr 23]
I have negotiated a record 20 days off work in March. 20 days all in a row too, not in blocks of 2 or anything. I was going to go to Egypt. I tried to book and what I wanted wasn't feasible so now I'm trying to make a decision about what to do instead and...I...just...can't...seem...to....think....about.....it.....fluff......There are things I need to do but I start thinking...about.....doing....them....and.......fluff......I'm moving flat and so I start.....thinking....about....moving....and......fluff..... It is literally like walking into very dense fog. It dulls all my senses and leaves me disorientated. 

tad2011_flyer
My first thought was that the last thing I need to do is put pressure on myself to do something every day just when I'm moving and have got...other....stuff....to.....fluff. But then about 5 minutes later when I was able to start thinking againI thought that actually this might be quite a good thing to do to structure things. It says somewhere on the website that you can just spend half an hour a day creating something and I thought that actually that might be quite good. And if I miss a day, well, it doesn't really matter. It's just for fun. 

I've decided my theme is going to be buttons and beloved Pinterest provides plenty of inspiration for quick projects, a number of which I have been meaning to try for ages. This is my own Button Pinboard, then there is Crafty Inspiration, which also includes a number of button projects, and...speaking of clouds and fluff...
Source: ohdeedoh.com via Alex on Pinterest
Cool, huh?

No comments: