Saturday 6 April 2013

Peacock Parade

This is the name of the fabric collection these fabrics are from.
Peacock Parade
I got mine from the lovely Doughty's. And this is what I have been doing with them.
Paper Pieced Patchwork in Progress
I have always loved english paper pieced patchwork but this is the first time I have tried making my own pattern and only the second time I've combined different shaped pieces. I blogged about my inspiration when I came back from France and this is the project I mentioned it having inspired.
Stained Glass Window
It's all coming together very quickly although I should put it aside to fill out some job applications. There seem to be jobs out there that I could do...but they all look a tad dull. There's definitely one possible though. Onward...


No comments: