Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Weekend is A Distant Place

Work continues manic. Combine that with a delightful weekend with my new niece and I haven't been home much recently. Here she is:
New baby Jasmine
That is her Mum holding her. This is her with Dad.
New baby Jasmine
She sleeps pretty much 23 hours a day. Clearly related to me since that is my natural inclination. My offering was this:
Knitted Monkey
The pattern is Norwood Monkey and so clearly written anyone can make it. I knitted many of the bits in the round rather than seam them afterwards. The banana skin isn't attached and I am half way through a banana that will be velcro'd into it for play once she is slightly more mobile.

Thank goodness this next weekend is a bank holiday one here in the UK. I haven't had a chance to do any sewing for a week now and have only done a small amount of vanilla knitting.

No comments: