Monday 29 July 2013

Which Has Been Poked More?

Me or the pin cushions I've made? Now there's a question... ;)

Here are some of the ones I've made. 
My Pin Cushions
I was pondering them while considering what to make for the bloghop I've signed up for in September. I also looked further afield.
Pin Cushion Research
I do like the look of the pin cushion caddy, top left, for which there is a tutorial here. The pears are also lovely and there is a free pattern here for them and apples courtesy of the Guardian and Molly Makes. I've always wanted to make a fabric apple. 

The reason I suggest it could be Me is because I went to the Physio again this evening and he poked me mightily in a very tender spot on my back and then flipped me over and started prodding my stomach. Now this is not an area I've ever had massaged and it was odd. He was looking for the Psoas muscle (that's a wiki link) which I hadn't heard of before. It is essentially a kind of guy rope between the lower spine and the front of your hips. Always learning, me.
GRIN Magazine (August 1940) - WHERE TO KISS YOUR GIRL ... Gratitude opens every door. (June 13, 2011 / 11 Sivan 5771) ...item 3.. Patsy Cline - I Fall To Pieces ...

No comments: