Monday 11 May 2015

Popping Out for Fabric

Saturday saw me hanging out (so American) with a friend who wanted to go fabric shopping. I thought I'd been pretty spoilt by the shops I'd seen so far so wasn't expecting much. Uh-huh? It was basically an aircraft hanger.
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
There were at least four aisles. My vision went blurry after a while. They had *everything* from a muppet STD...
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
...to milk bottle tops on netting.
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
Random aside - aren't these colours amazing together? And the textures?
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
Mmmmm. And even Christian Grey would have been satisfied by their range of cords.
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
And where else can you get pompom trim in ten coloours and two sizes?
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
No wonder they had shopping trolleys at the start. And just when you find that ideal print...
Discount Fabric store in San Francisco.
...you realise they have it as a complete colour range (?).
Untitled
Unbelievably, I actually left the store empty handed. There was just too much to choose from. Plus, as you can imagine with a store that size, everything was just a little bit...
Untitled
...dusty. Although I am sure I'll be back in the future. The prices were very good.


No comments: