Tuesday 15 September 2015

Kittea Again!

I am sold on this place.
Untitled
I do still love Cat Town Cafe in Oakland but this one is only a third of the distance from my house and while I love cats of all ages, it is funny getting to see all the kitten action. There are actually two in this photo.
Untitled
Two little brothers wrestling each other all over the place. In fact this is one of them in an unusually still moment.
Untitled
And this could be either one using me as an actual human shield.
Untitled
And who knows which this is playing "catch the hand".
Untitled
There were others too.
Untitled
Some veeeeery relaxed.
Untitled
So adorable!
Untitled
Just when you think it can't get any better...look what I spotted on the way out!
Untitled
That's my week accessorized.


1 comment:

Mairead said...

How utterly delightful! No wonder you are smitten.